BGE HOME Appliance Service Experience
At BGE HOME, we make it our priority to ensure that you are comfortable in your home. Whether you have an appliance that needs a repair or you're ready to install some new equipment, the professionals at BGE HOME are here to help. Because we know that equipment breakdowns are never convenient, our technicians are certified, skilled, and experienced in making the repair quickly and correctly the first time.
On Time. In Uniform. There When You Need Us.
We take pride in the fact that our customers always have a positive experience with our highly skilled technicians, electricians, and plumbers. We take care in our work to ensure that the repair or installation is completed properly the first time. All of our technicians, electricians, and plumbers are licensed in their trades and meet a strict set of standards. Our in-house certification program ensures that BGE HOME technicians are knowledgeable, provide superior customer service, and perform quality repairs, whether it's a microwave or a heating and cooling system.
- 24 hour, 7 Day Emergency Service Available
- Fast, Reliable Repairs
- Hundreds of Professional, Certified Technicians, Electricians and Plumbers
- Service on All Major Brands, Regardless of Place of Purchase
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
BGE HOME Service Advantage:
We're committed to providing incomparable personal service to ensure your 100% satisfaction before, during, and after the repair. Call us at 1-888-BGE HOME (888-243-4663) or submit a Schedule a Repair form online.
Your Service Day
Whether you need a hot water heater repair or a furnace inspection, BGE HOME is dedicated to providing quality service you can depend on. Here are a few ways to help prepare for your repair:
- Remove any obstructions around the appliance or equipment
- Ensure the appropriate areas of your home are accessible
It's our mission to make sure that you're 100% satisfied. Below is a list of things you can expect from a BGE HOME service call:
- We’ll Call You: On the day of your service, our appliance service technician will call you approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to arrival.
- Pre-Service Review: Prior to diagnosing the problem, our professional will discuss the issue and answer any questions to ensure we are meeting all of your expectations.
- Service Preparation: The technician will prepare the work area to ensure a clean and safe service call, by laying drop cloths and moving any potential safety obstacles.
- Issue Diagnosis: The service specialist will diagnose the issue and devise a resolution for the breakdown.
- Review Diagnosis: When the technician has successfully identified the issue, he/she will notify you of the required resolution and any associated repair costs.
- Repair the Issue: With your consent, the technician will complete the repair and perform system tests to confirm optimal operation.
- Service Call Completion: Once the repair has been completed, the technician will clean up the work area, answer any questions and review any paperwork.