An automatic Back-up Power Generator provides power to your home when the electricity goes out. You may choose to cover one major appliance, such as your refrigerator, a larger item such as your heating and cooling system, or you may want to cover your entire home. But what type of generator should you buy, and how much power do you need? Let the experts at BGE HOME help.
A back-up power generator can provide the following benefits:
- Keeps the lights on
- Protect your family’s comfort by supplying power to your heating/cooling system
- Keeps your home security system armed
- Preserves perishable foods
- Keeps your sump pump & well pump running
Understanding Generator Equipment
BGE HOME offers both air cooled and liquid cooled natural gas and propane models. Our backup generation experts will walk you through the selection process and explain the differences between the various models and sizes we offer.
Quality and Reliability
When buying a home generator, reliability should be your number on priority. Our backup power generation equipment meets the industry’s high quality safety standards, and comes equipped with the following features that help ensure reliability.
- Built-In Battery Chargers ensures the battery is always operating
- Automatic Seven-day Exercisers maintains peak performance by running a weekly self-test
- Automatic Transfer Switch switches between utility power and generator power at the appropriate times to ensure your safety and comfort.
Customize Your Backup Power
How much power do you need for your house from your generator? Automatic back-up power generation from BGE HOME allows customized coverage to match your needs. Whether you want power coverage on a few major appliances, such as a refrigerator, sump pump and furnace, or whole-house backup coverage for your home, our Energy & Comfort Consultants can provide you with a customized solution.
|Home Ventilation Fan||•||•||•||•|
|Garage Door Opener||•||•||•||•|
|Central Air System||•||•||•|
|Extensive Power Requirements||•|