A properly insulated home can help reduce energy consumption, while making your home more comfortable all year round. Insulation is a key factor when trying to get the most out of your energy dollars. Even the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems will be forced to work harder in homes that are not properly insulated.
Attic Insulation from BGE HOME creates a more comfortable living environment by making your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Plus, an extra comfort benefit is the noise reduction, since insulation absorbs sound and creates a quieter home.
Attic Insulation Installation
Our certified installation professionals utilize rigorous installation guidelines to ensure a quality installation of your blown-in attic insulation. Our guidelines are the foundation for a superior installation, from the use of baffle vents for proper ventilation to the professional application for consistent coverage. Backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, BGE HOME does it all for you:
- Surveys and verifies the amount of insulation required
- Air seals any attic penetrations (optional)
- Installs baffle / rafter vents for proper ventilation
- Uses professionally blown-in fiberglass insulation
- Cleans the work area and removes any remnants of the installation