Faded, damaged siding can have a significant impact on curb appeal, but it can have a larger impact on your comfort and energy usage. A thermal-backed siding installation can instantly increase your home’s beauty and value, with its easy maintenance that leaves more time for family and fun. So cross off scraping and painting, and add relaxation and enjoyment to your schedule, because BGE HOME is on your side.
It’s time to replace your siding when:
- Your existing siding has cracked seals, damaged panels, or has deteriorated and is beginning to crumble.
- You notice moisture is seeping under the siding and is leaking around the perimeter of windows and doors.
- You are replacing windows, doors and trim.
- You are ready to improve the overall energy efficiency of your home.
- You are ready to upgrade the exterior appearance because of issues like paint bubbling, color fading and premature aging (chalky surface).
Our Energy & Comfort Consultants can help find the right home siding solution for your budget. BGE HOME thermal-backed siding is engineered to achieve superior energy efficiency, beauty and style. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly siding solution or an insulated siding alternative, our professionals will develop a custom solution to improve the appearance and comfort of your home. Contact us today and receive a free, no-obligation estimate.
Vinyl Thermal-Backed Siding Options
Revitalizing your home has never been simpler! Vinyl siding, the preferred choice of homeowners, will update your look, enhance curb appeal and protect your home from the elements. You will want to carefully choose the style and type of vinyl siding installation that is best for your home.
Construction: Vinyl Siding
When you choose vinyl siding from BGE HOME, you are selecting a product that is virtually maintenance free and investing in a product that will last. You will no longer have to worry about the siding fading, peeling, blistering or flaking, and that means no more staining or painting. Plus, you will help create a more comfortable and healthy home.
- Secure interlocking panel design for secure mounting and seamless insulation breaks.
- Structurally independent wall system for durability and toughness against the harshest weather.
- One-piece insulated siding system that bonds an inner core of high-density insulation with the durable vinyl outer layer for optimal performance.
- Look of hand-installed boards of traditional siding panels.
- Extended length panel options for a clean, seamless appearance with no overlaps.
- Advanced color integration that is fade resistant and uniformly through the siding panel.
Thermal-Backed Vinyl Siding Installation
You can count on our team of certified professionals to do the job right the first time. We have the expertise to complete the job quickly and efficiently. No matter what type or style of siding you choose, you’ll receive the following:
- Free, No Obligation In-Home Estimate
- Superior Energy-Saving Products
- Customized Solution for Your Home
- Professional Installation
Our team of professionals will ensure that you are safe and worry-free when it comes to your installation needs!