Our certified installation professionals utilize rigorous installation guidelines to ensure a quality installation of your new heating and cooling system. Our guidelines are the foundation for a superior system installation, from the efficient system design to quality custom fabrication and thorough performance testing. Backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, BGE HOME does it all for you:
- Obtains all required permits
- Delivers and installs the new system
- Provides instruction on how the equipment operates
- Cleans the work area
- Hauls away the old system
For guaranteed peace-of-mind with your next installation, contact our Energy & Comfort Consultants for a free installation estimate. Our specialty is finding the solution for your home and budget.
Installation Experience: What You Can Expect
Our goal is for you to have an enjoyable, hassle-free installation experience. The BGE HOME technician, plumber or electrician will take every precaution to ensure a safe and seamless installation. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so our professionals will keep you informed to ensure we are meeting your expectations. Below is an overview of what you can expect with a BGE HOME installation:
- We’ll Call You: On the day of your installation, our technician, plumber or electrician will call you approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to arrival.
- Pre-Install Review: Prior to beginning the installation, our technician, plumber or electrician will review the job details and answer any questions to ensure we are meeting all of your expectations.
- Installation Preparation: The work area will be prepared for a clean and safe installation, by laying drop cloths and removing any potential safety obstacles.
- Equipment Removal: Once all safety precautions are satisfied, our technician, plumber or electrician will begin the removal of the existing electrical device.
- Equipment Installation: The new equipment will be connected to existing systems, wired and secured accordingly. Then the device will be inspected to ensure safe operation.
- Installation is Complete: Our technician, plumber or electrician will then clean up the work area, removing any remnants of the installation and leave your home looking neat.
- System Startup: The system is then started to ensure proper operation. Our installers will run the system for a period of time, confirming the appropriate compressor amp draws, checking the charge of the refrigerant and validating overall operation.
- Post-Install Review: Our technician, plumber or electrician will walk you through the installation, demonstrate how to operate your new equipment and answer any questions.
- Final Paperwork: Once you are comfortable and after answering any questions, our lead technician, plumber or electrician will review all paperwork, warranty information, and collect the final payment.
Your Installation Day: How You Can Prepare
The installation of your new equipment is an exciting experience, especially when you have the professionals at BGE HOME taking care of everything for you. Our team will ensure a quality installation and back it up with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Below are a few ways you can prepare for your installation day.
- Remove any obstructions around the existing equipment
- Remove anything of value in the vicinity of the installation area, such as valuable artwork or table top items
- Ensure all areas of your home are accessible
- If you’re having a heating and air conditioning system installed, close all air vents throughout the home on the day of the installation