Air conditioning system breakdowns always seem to happen on the hottest days of the year. That’s why BGE HOME is available 24/7 to ensure your air conditioning unit is keeping your home cool. When you need an air conditioning repair, call the professionals you can trust at BGE HOME. Our team of skilled air conditioning technicians will arrive ready to diagnose, repair and if necessary, replace your central air conditioning unit.
Air Conditioning Repair & Service from Your Trusted Baltimore Professionals
The BGE HOME team of air conditioning repair technicians is skilled in repairing all types of air conditioning equipment, no matter how complex. Our certified HVAC technicians must pass a rigorous in-house technical and customer service training program to ensure you receive the best service possible. When your AC stops working and you need air conditioning repair, contact the professionals at BGE HOME. Our goal is to make you more comfortable in your home.
Contact BGE HOME when you need air conditioning service. Our professional team of HVAC technicians will restore or bring cooling comfort to your home as soon as possible. Plus, you’ll receive the BGE HOME Service Advantage:
- 24 hour, 7 Day Emergency Service Available
- Fast, Reliable Repairs
- Hundreds of Professional, Certified Technicians, Electricians and Plumbers
- Service on All Major Brands, Regardless of Place of Purchase
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Air Conditioner Maintenance: Help Save Money and Energy
Your car performs better with regular maintenance, and so does your air conditioner. With proper maintenance, your cooling system can last an average of 15 years.
Just like an older car starts to fail if it hasn’t been maintained, so does an older AC unit. That’s why it’s recommended to schedule a system evaluation from a certified air conditioning technician, especially if your AC is showing signs of wear.
A thorough air conditioning tune-up will help make sure your unit is operating at peak efficiency. Even little things like a partially clogged indoor or outdoor coil, an improper refrigerant level or a dirty air filter will cause your air conditioner to work harder and use more energy than it needs to.
Want to know how much your current AC system is costing you? Check out our cooling system energy calculator to determine if your air conditioner is costing your extra in energy bills.
A BGE HOME 21-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up Will Help Maximize Your AC Efficiency
- Level, calibrate and review thermostat operation
- Inspect and clean filters
- Clear and flush condensate drain line
- Inspect blower assembly
- Check blower motor capacitor
- Inspect blower motor for proper Volt and Amp readings
- Inspect indoor and outdoor wiring and connections
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check refrigerant metering device for proper installation
- Inspect plenum for air leaks
- Inspect refrigerant lines and check for proper insulation
- Inspect high voltage disconnect boxes and tighten all connections
- Monitor and assess supply and return temperatures
- Rinse condenser coil
- Check condenser clearances
- Check condenser fan motor and compressor capacitor
- Monitor condenser fan motor and compressor
- Inspect condenser fan blades
- Inspect condition of contacts
- Measure refrigerant charge
- Inspect refrigerant service valves
HVAC manufacturers recommend that you have your heating and cooling system inspection annually.
Neglected or Inspected Air Conditioner?
It’s your call. Schedule an AC Tune-Up with BGE HOME today.
|Neglected AC?||Or Inspected AC?|