Air conditioning system breakdowns always seem to happen on the hottest days of the year. When you need an air conditioning repair, call the professionals you can trust at BGE HOME. Our team of skilled air conditioning technicians will arrive on time and in uniform, ready to make the repair quickly and correctly the first time.
Repairs & Service on All Major Brands of AC Equipment
The BGE HOME team of AC repair technicians is skilled in repairing the most sophisticated high-efficiency air conditioning equipment. When your air conditioner breaks down, you want to call someone you can trust. We have hundreds of knowledgeable technicians available 24 hours a day for emergency AC repair service. When your AC stops working and you need air conditioning service, contact the professionals at BGE HOME. Our goal is to make you more comfortable in your home.
Our professional, certified HVAC technicians go through a rigorous in-house training program to ensure they are knowledgeable and committed to providing outstanding customer service. Contact us when you need a repair, service, maintenance or efficiency tune-up for your central air conditioning system. A professional, knowledgeable technician will show up on time, in uniform and will perform the work your system needs to operate at peak efficiency.
Contact BGE HOME when you need an air conditioning service. If you’re looking for a new air conditioner, BGE HOME air conditioner installation service can help cool you down. Our professional team of HVAC technicians will restore or bring cooling comfort to your home as soon as possible. Plus, you’ll receive the BGE HOME Service Advantage:
- 24 hour, 7 Day Emergency Service Available
- Fast, Reliable Repairs
- Hundreds of Professional, Certified Technicians, Electricians and Plumbers
- Service on All Major Brands, Regardless of Place of Purchase
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up: Save Energy and Stay Cool
A thorough air conditioning tune-up will help make sure your unit is operating at peak efficiency. Even little things like a partially clogged indoor or outdoor coil, an improper refrigerant level or a dirty air filter will cause your air conditioner to work harder and use more energy than it needs to.
A BGE HOME 21-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up Will Help Maximize Your AC Efficiency
- Level, calibrate and review thermostat operation
- Inspect and clean filters
- Clear and flush condensate drain line
- Inspect blower assembly
- Check blower motor capacitor
- Inspect blower motor for proper Volt and Amp readings
- Inspect indoor and outdoor wiring and connections
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check refrigerant metering device for proper installation
- Inspect plenum for air leaks
- Inspect refrigerant lines and check for proper insulation
- Inspect high voltage disconnect boxes and tighten all connections
- Monitor and assess supply and return temperatures
- Rinse condenser coil
- Check condenser clearances
- Check condenser fan motor and compressor capacitor
- Monitor condenser fan motor and compressor
- Inspect condenser fan blades
- Inspect condition of contacts
- Measure refrigerant charge
- Inspect refrigerant service valves
Manufacturers recommend that you have your heating and cooling system inspection annually.
Neglected or Inspected Air Conditioner?
It’s your call. Schedule an AC Tune-Up with BGE HOME today.
|Neglected AC?||Or Inspected AC?|