The chill of winter can be a scary thought when your furnace needs repair. When the furnace in your home goes on the fritz, you need it fixed right away to keep your family safe and comfortable. Every BGE HOME technician is licensed and adheres to a stringent in-house certification program that guarantees their knowledge, affirms their commitment to the customer, and ensures excellence in completing every furnace repair with the highest level of quality.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
When your furnace needs immediate repair, trust the professionals at BGE HOME. We understand that furnace problems are more than a mere inconvenience – they can have a serious impact on the health and safety of you and your family. Our technicians are available 24-hours a day for emergency repairs. Click to schedule your repair and have peace-of-mind knowing that a licensed, certified HVAC technician will have your system up and running as quickly as possible. For 24-hour emergency furnace repair service, call 1-888-243-4663.
Furnace Maintenance, Inspection & Tune-Up
We inspect and perform scheduled maintenance on all major brands of electric and gas furnaces. Our HVAC technicians will perform a 21-point efficiency furnace inspection and perform needed maintenance to make sure your furnace is ready to keep your home toasty warm throughout the season.
Furnace inspections and maintenance from BGE HOME is dependent upon many factors, including type and age of furnace, and can include:
- Inspection of motors, electrical components and connections
- Cleaning the blower compartment
- Adjusting burners
- Checking heat exchanger, gas pressure and flame operation
- Inspecting coils
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Checking duct connections and air flow
- Inspecting and adjusting belts and pulleys
- Inspecting the flue pipe
- Securing panels
- Testing safe operation
Regular furnace tune-ups ensure that your home is prepared for whatever the weather has in store. Schedule a furnace inspection and tune-up online today!
Experienced HVAC Technicians
Our technicians average 11 years in the HVAC industry, so you can rest assured that the technician who performs your furnace repair is knowledgeable and experienced. When your choose BGE HOME for heating service, you will enjoy the BGE HOME Service Advantage:
- Our technicians are certified to work on all major brands of heating and air conditioning equipment
- We are fully licensed, insured and our technicians are NATE certified
- Fast, reliable repairs with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Each technician is certified by our in-house training program to confirm their knowledge, customer commitment and level of expertise
- Peace-of-Mind knowing that BGE HOME will take care of your home and get the warm air flowing again