Experienced HVAC Technicians
The chill of winter can be a scary thought when your furnace needs a repair. When the furnace in your home goes on the fritz, you need it fixed right away to keep your family safe and comfortable. Every BGE HOME technician is licensed in their trade and adheres to a stringent in-house certification program that guarantees their knowledge, affirms their commitment to the customer, and ensures excellence in completing every repair with the highest level of quality. Our technicians average 11 years in the HVAC industry, so you can rest assured that the technician who makes your furnace repair is knowledgeable and experienced.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Service
When your furnace needs a repair, trust the professionals at BGE HOME. We’ll show up on time and in uniform, and fix your furnace correctly the first time. Plus, our technicians are available 24-hours a day for emergency repairs . To schedule a furnace repair online , use the link below and have peace-of-mind knowing that a licensed, certified HVAC technician will have your system up and running as quickly as possible. For 24-hour emergency furnace repair service, call 1-888-243-4663.
Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up
We service and perform maintenance on all major brands of electric and gas furnaces. Plus, if you need regular furnac e maintenance, our HVAC technicians will perform a 21-point efficiency furnace tune-up to make sure your furnace is ready to keep your home toasty warm throughout the season.
A furnace tune-up and maintenance from BGE HOME is dependent upon many factors, including type and age of furnace, and may or may not include:
- Inspection of motors, electrical components and connections
- Cleaning the blower compartment
- Adjusting burners
- Checking heat exchanger, gas pressure and flame operation
- Inspecting coils
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Checking duct connections and air flow
- Inspecting and adjusting belts and pulleys
- Inspecting the flue pipe
- Securing panels
- Testing safe operation
When you choose BGE HOME for your furnace repair, you can look forward to the BGE HOME Service Advantage:
- Our technicians are certified to work on all major brands of heating and air conditioning equipment
- We are fully licensed, insured and our technicians are NATE certified
- Each technician is certified by our in-house training program to confirm their knowledge, customer commitment and level of expertise
- Peace-of-Mind knowing that BGE HOME will take care of your home and get the warm air flowing again
- Fast, reliable repairs with a 100% satisfaction guarantee