No hot water? Is your water heater leaking? BGE HOME technicians are thoroughly trained and certified in all types of water heater repairs. When you need a hot water heater repair in Baltimore, you want to call someone you can trust. Our knowledgeable technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency water heater service.
We know there’s nothing worse than finding out a few hours too late that you’re without hot water. That’s why our plumbers are dedicated to providing you with responsive and timely service to ensure that your hot water heater repair is completed quickly. Our trained and knowledgeable plumbers will ensure that your water heater repairs are completed correctly the first time.
Signs You Need a Water Heater Repair
- No hot water. Check your electrical panel to make sure the circuit breaker hasn’t tripped. If not, and you’ve followed your manufacturer’s troubleshooting instructions, it’s time to contact a licensed Baltimore plumber.
- Hot water supply steadily decreasing. If it seems like your hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to, contact a plumber. One or both heating elements may have burned out and need replacing.
- Rusty water. If your water appears to be rusty, it could be the anode rod, which normally works to attract metal in the water, so it attacks the rod and not the tank. Over time, it will naturally corrode. Replacing the anode rod at the first sign of a problem is critical to extending the life of your water heater.
- Bad odors. If your water starts to give off a rotten egg smell, it is usually a sign that either one or more components need to be replaced or, in the case of gas water heaters, a possible gas leak. Call for service immediately.
- Rumbling, popping, gurgling or high-pitched whining can be caused by a variety of malfunctions. A professional plumber can diagnose the cause and make the repair.
- Leaking water. Water pooling around or under your water heater is a sign of either corrosion or a damaged part. Shut off your water heater and call for service.
When your water heater breaks down, you want to call someone you can trust. With a water heater repair from BGE HOME, we’ll get your hot water flowing the same day. We stand behind our team of certified plumbers, guarantee the work we perform and offer affordable repair pricing. Our Baltimore team is ready to help. Contact us today for a water heater repair.
BGE HOME Repairs All Major Brands of Water Heaters in Baltimore
Our Baltimore team of technicians is skilled in troubleshooting and fixing water heating equipment. We provide repairs on the following equipment:
- Gas water heater
- Electric water heater
- Marathon water heater
- Heat pump water heater
- Tankless water heater
We know that breakdowns can occur at the most inconvenient times, so rely on our certified, skilled plumbers to make gas water heater repairs or electric water heater repairs quickly and correctly the first time. Our technicians are certified to work on every brand of water heater and will complete the repair to your total satisfaction. Schedule your water heater service today,