No hot water? Is your water heater leaking? Contact BGE HOME. Our knowledgeable technicians and plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency water heater repair and service.
We know there’s nothing worse than finding out a few hours too late that you’re without hot water. That’s why our plumbers are dedicated to providing you with responsive and timely service to ensure that your hot water heater repair is completed quickly. Our trained and knowledgeable plumbers will ensure that your hot water heater is repaired quickly.
6 Signs Your Water Heater Needs Service
- No hot water. Check your electrical panel to make sure the circuit breaker hasn’t tripped. If not, and you’ve followed your manufacturer’s troubleshooting instructions, it’s time to contact a licensed plumber.
- Hot water supply steadily decreasing. If your hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to, one or both heating elements may have burned out and needs to be replaced.
- Rusty water. If your water is rusty or discolored, it could be that the anode rod, which protects the metal lining inside the water heater from corrosion, has gone bad.
- Bad odors. If your water smells like rotten eggs you probably have sulfur bacteria in your water tank. It’s a common problem that arises when stagnant water is left in the tank.
- Rumbling, popping, gurgling or high-pitched whining can be caused by a variety of malfunctions. A plumber can diagnose the cause and make the repair. In case of replacement, we also offer water heater installation
- Leaking water. Water pooling around or under your water heater is usually caused by a loose valve. Though, it could also be a sign of corrosion or a damaged part. Shut off your water heater and call us for service.
When your water heater breaks down, you want to call someone you can trust. Offering 24/7 emergency service, BGE HOME will get your hot water flowing the same day. We stand behind our team of certified plumbers, guarantee the work we perform, and offer affordable repair pricing.
We have locations throughout Maryland, so all of our water heater technicians are local and ready to help. Give us a call at 888-243-4663 for plumbing services today.
BGE HOME Repairs All Major Brands of Water Heaters
We’re skilled in troubleshooting and fixing water heating equipment. We provide repairs on the following:
- Gas water heater
- Electric water heater
- Marathon water heater
- Heat pump water heater
- Tankless water heater
We know that breakdowns can occur at the most inconvenient times, so rely on BGE HOME’s certified plumbers to fix your water heater. Our professional plumbers have experience working on every brand of water heater you can think of and we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Contact BGE HOME for Your Plumbing Needs
If you need your water heater repaired or serviced, you know who to call. Contact BGE HOME at 888-243-4663 to come out and give you an estimate. You can also schedule service online and we’ll contact you to set up an appointment time.