As your Maryland water and sewer lines age, the risk of deterioration, blockages and collapses become a major concern. This can lead to reduced or restricted water flow throughout your home. Our certified plumbers are skilled in water line repair and will diagnose, repair and replace your water and sewer lines to get your plumbing system back to working order. Plus, we provide 24/7 emergency service throughout Maryland.
Water Line Repair and Replacement
Your external water line is responsible for supplying water to your home. Everything from your sinks, showers, toilets, dishwasher and clothes washer rely on this pipe to keep water flowing. As a homeowner, typically any water line repairs from your house to the street are your responsibility. And even though you may not want to think about it, anything from a tree root to frozen or deteriorated pipes can slow or halt your flow of water.
If you’re experiencing any of the following, you may need a water line repair:
- Low water pressure. If your water pressure starts steadily decreasing, it could be a sign of a blockage in your main water line.
- Cloudy water. Cloudy water can be a sign of problems with your water heater tank but the culprit could also be your pipes or water supply. A professional plumber can diagnose the cause and make the needed water line repair.
- Increase in your water bill. If you haven’t increased your water usage, a significant increase in your water bill could indicate a leak in your main water line.
- Settling soil or foundation cracks. If your water main is leaking, the moisture buildup around your home could cause damage to your landscaping or foundation. Puddles in your yard or extra-green grass around your water main are other signs of leakage.
- Strange noises. If you hear gurgling or bubbling sounds in your drains – for example, the sound comes from your sink when you flush the toilet, or vice versa – that is a sign of a problem in more than just one pipe or drain.
Call us today for a water line repair or replacement. We can help determine if your system is in need of a water line replacement or repair. Our certified plumbers will find the right solution for your needs.
Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Pipe deterioration, cracks, settling soil, infiltration from tree roots – these are just a few of the things that can affect your sewer line’s performance. The smallest back up can quickly turn into a plumbing emergency. Small, neglected problems with your sewer line can eventually lead to much larger problems. Contact BGE HOME today for your sewer line repair or replacement.
Sewer line problems can be due to many causes:
- Clogged/Blocked Pipes
- Broken/Cracked or Deteriorating Pipes
- Root Infiltration
- Settling Soil
In order to pinpoint the problem, BGE HOME uses video cameras to see the inside of the sewer line. This allows us to inspect the condition of underground piping and locate any leaks or ruptures in your plumbing or sewer lines while avoiding any unnecessary excavation to your property.
After your initial inspection, if we find that lines need to be repaired or replaced, you can rest assured that BGE HOME will treat you, your home and your property with respect. Schedule your sewer line inspection now.