BGE HOME provides the most energy-efficient products and services for our customers, from high-efficiency heating and cooling systems to tune-ups that ensure your furnace and air conditioning are running efficiently. Constellation Connect is the newest way we’re helping our customers save energy and make their homes more efficient. Whether you’re scheduling lights to turn on when you open the garage door, setting your thermostat to save energy when you’re away, or getting notifications when your HVAC system is running inefficiently, Connect allows you to take control of your home security and automation from one convenient app.
Energy Savings: Automate lights to turn on and off so you’re not wasting energy by lighting empty rooms.
Home Comfort: With a smart thermostat, schedule your heating and air conditioning system to keep your family comfortable while you’re home and save energy when you’re away.
Professional Service: When equipment monitored by your Connect system needs a repair, you schedule a service call with a BGE HOME professional.
Home Security, Home Control and More with Constellation Connect
Constellation Connect gives you the peace-of-mind of a security system with the control of home energy management. If you’re looking for one solution to help keep your family safe and reduce your monthly energy bills, Constellation Connect is right for you.
- Flexible: No long-term contracts or commitments and a month-to-month plan means you’re in charge. Plus, because Connect works with hundreds of smart home devices, you can add on and customize your system to your exact needs.
- Innovative: Only Constellation Connect combines home security, energy management and home services into one app that gives you total control. Keep your family safe, better manage your energy usage and be notified with actionable alerts when the systems in your home require professional attention.
- Continuous Protection: With professional monitoring, your home is protected 24/7. If a break-in occurs or a fire is detected, the monitoring service can dispatch your local police or fire department. And Connect has your back in other types of emergencies, like floods or a broken HVAC system. With available add-on products like flood sensors and smart thermostats, you can stay connected to the most important equipment in your home and receive priority service from BGE HOME.
- Be in Control: Know what’s going on in your home at any time and from anywhere. Make sure the security system is armed, the lights are off and the air conditioning system isn’t wasting energy cooling an empty house. Plus, set up automations to customize your home to your exact needs, like turning on the front light when your car pulls into the driveway or controlling your thermostat with a smart speaker.
- Smart Energy Savings: Create schedules for your thermostat and lights to use less energy keeping your family comfortable.
Constellation Connect: A Security System for Every Home
Constellation Connect is available in four home security packages, so it’s easy to find the system that’s right for your home. From our Connect Starter Package, which is perfect if you’re curious about home security and want the option to add on additional devices, to our Connect Beacon Package, which gives you full home control and management capabilities, there’s a package that meets your needs.
Images of four packages with brief description under each and link to product page on Connect website.
- Connect Starter Package: Includes just the necessities, making it easy for you to expand and customize your security system. ($199)
- Connect Bright Package: Our Starter Package plus two smart lightbulbs for simple energy management. ($249)
- Connect Vivid Package: Keep an eye on what’s happening at home with a package that includes an indoor camera for added protection and peace of mind. ($399)
- Connect Beacon Package: Complete home protection with security and energy management devices. ($599)